Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Appologies/ Ideas

WANTED: Your Opinion!
I no I no I have been slaking! I'm sorry, I'm going to try to post many not every day but at least twice a week. I may post more than once in a day. Keep watching and hopefully I'll help you out. There is always room for suggestions of corrections I'm always open.

So I was thinking about doing a series of blogs of DIY's. What do you think? Im all about saving money and making the old the new. I know you all have clothes form years before that are just sitting around taking up space. What if we took the old styles and made them the new. And for those of you who are lost DIY= do it yourselfe. DIY could apply to anything! I'm going to try to keep it to fashion and excessories but all things are you there. You could do this to your room, your car, your locker, your hangout, ANYTHING!!!!

So let me know what you think. Also I'm going to try to post some videos of these things because I feel some of there are going to need more than a list of steps and a few guided pictures. Whit this being said tell your friends about this blog I no it needs work but give me a break its my first one and they are very time consuming! But it needs more views or I'm going to stop. So here is the plan by the end of September I would like to see at least 20 view then I will put up a special video of what I do to get ready for schooling the morning! :) Also with that I will do at least 20 posts this month so all you have to do is just yourselfe view every post and I'll see if I can get that video on hereof I can figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment