Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's the Real Deal

     Teen news coming from a teen! Who would know what is going on in the teen world better than a teen? I'm a 17 year old girl from a small town. When I was younger I always looked at clothes in magazines and thought who would wear this. I would watch people walk down the red carpet and wonder if it was actually real. Now that I am older I want to help out all those girls thinking the same way I did. I'm going to share videos, tips, stories, and quotes that I think could be helpful, cool, encouraging, or even just out there. I want this to be a place to learn and share. It's all about the girls and sometime the guys ;).  Us girls have to stick together and help each other out.
     I'm going to try to post every day at least once or more.  But I'll need your help feel free to email me at Lynn95m13@gmail.com about anything. You can just say hey, send requests, tell stories, or anything. I'll try to respond to all of them. If u tell me a story and I find it motivational Ill blog about it or just make it it's own post.  But I won't say who its from it will annamous.
     Oh! And tell ur friends!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment