Friday, August 10, 2012

3 easy summer hair styles

     Sorry about not blogging yesterday! :( I was sick! But don't worry I'm all better now.
To make up for yesterday I will blog twice today because I have a few things I want to share with you.

3 Easy Summer Hair Styles
    I don't know about you but with summer quickly coming to an end I don't have the energy or time to do my hair. Pluss I want my hair to look healthy when I go back to school. So for the next few weeks I've decided to only use hair styles that do not involve putting heat on my hair. My hair has the natural beach wave to it so I am pleased with the way it looks without any jell, curling or straightening. Feel free to modify these hair does if u don't like the way ur hair looks naturally.

The first hair style is the Top Knot
   This is just the basic twisted updo it always looks stylish. Simply tie your hair into a ponytail at the very top of your head. Then Swirl the pony tail around the hair tie and secure with another hair tie. You can use bobby pins if necessary. If you like you're top knot on a little messier just scrunch up the piney tail and secure with another hair tie, it may take one or two.

Second is the Side Braid
     Braids are one of the most popular hairstyles. Is the perfect fit for almost every occasion. You can either French braid all of your hair to the side or just French braid your bangs. I prefer to only French braid my bangs. Start by partying your hair wherever you like. Next if you part your hair to the side start at the part in braid the largest side. You'll want to make sure that the French braid picks up small strand of hair to keep the break close to the scalp. You can either braid the bangs all the way to the end or stop the braid when you stop adding hair.  Aft that is complete u can either tie the rest of your hair back or style it as you wish.  I prefer to do this when my hair is wet then let my hair air dry.

Third is the Volumized Ponytail 
     Start by applying a dry shampoo or root-boosting spritz. ( I just use hair spray!) Start by teasing the strands of hair closest to the top front of your head then work your way back to where you pony tail will be located.  I think a medium height ponytail works best with this look.  Then gently comb all the teased hair back and and smooth it but keeping the volume.  To finish this look tie allow your hair into a ponytail.


Part two will have pictures- I hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment