Monday, September 3, 2012

Cheeta print nails

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I promised a few DIY's but my weekend was crazy so I only got to do one. The good news is today while I was at work I got a long break and did my nails so I will tell you about them and post about my DIY tomorrow so I can put pictures of it.:)

These are my Rainbow cheetah nails that are not as hard as they look. Basically if u know how to make dots you can do these. Ok so all u have to do is choose your colors. I chose to make my cheetah  five different colors so I could make my toe nails all different colors. You could also just choose one color. First you start out by painting your nails the base color of your choice (white).  Then you make dots of the other color that you want to be your cheetah print (pink, orange, blue, purple, yellow). Once that has dried you take the color you want to outline your cheetah with and apply it too the edge making small C's. I have nail polish pens that is what I used to make mine with but you could also just dit a pencil or tooth pick in the paint. Then to finish you apply a top coat and were them with pride. If you try this email me pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment